What you get with SupportPlus
- Help with insurance questionsAny insurance coverage help or assistance in working with a specialty pharmacy to get your Otezla.
- $0 co-pay* programThe majority of people pay nothing out of pocket for Otezla with the $0 co-pay program.
- The Otezla Bridge ProgramIf you have private insurance and are experiencing delays or your private insurance doesn’t cover Otezla, you may be eligible for free medication through the Otezla Bridge Program.†
- Assistance for the uninsured or underinsuredIf you have government-issued insurance (Medicare or Medicaid) or are uninsured/underinsured, you may be eligible for the Patient Assistance Program. See the Patient Assistance Program form.
- 24/7 nurse accessOtezla nurses are on staff 24/7, so you’ll always have someone to talk to whenever you need them.
- Resources and ongoing supportAccess to helpful tools, resources, and all the information you'll need about Otezla—including the GOtezla® app to help support your treatment goals.
Prefer to do things over the phone?
*Certain restrictions apply; eligibility not based on income, must be 18 years or older. This offer is not valid for persons eligible for reimbursement of this product, in whole or in part under Medicaid, Medicare, or similar state or federal programs. Offer not valid for cash-paying patients. People who are not eligible can call 1-844-4OTEZLA to discuss other financial assistance opportunities.
†To receive a free bridge supply of Otezla, you must have an on-label diagnosis and be denied or experiencing a delay in obtaining coverage. Federal, State, or similar insurance plans are not eligible for Bridge. Once Otezla is approved by your commercial insurance plan, you will no longer be eligible for the Bridge Program.
Want help tracking your progress?Get the free Otezla app